Party Planning Information: guest groups, please plan appropriately for your function. Keep in
mind the nature of your function, the number of guests/participants expected and any additional
guests/participants that may attend. Please be aware that if party guidelines are not followed,
individuals or groups may lose future reservation privileges.
- Church groups and events have first priority for room reservations, so please plan your event as early as possible to avoid disappointments.
- No gambling activities are permitted on the church grounds. This includes raffles, bingogames, or any games of “chance”. Silent auctions, or door prizes included with admission tickets are permitted.
- Selling for individual/corporate profit is prohibited. Selling or fundraising which benefits a nonprofi group or individual is permitted. (example: proceeds which benefit Habitat for Humanity
or medical care for a person with leukemia).t
- No alcohol is permitted on the church grounds, including parking lots and playfield.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the church at any time, and within 25 feet of any doors outside,
in accordance with state law. Please make use of provided outdoor ashtrays, and please remove
cigarette debris after your event.
- No animals are permitted in the church building, except for assistance animals.
- No explosives, fireworks, or firearms are permitted on the church property.
- Please provide your own dishes and silverware. You may use church coffee maker, and kitchen facilities to heat food.
- Please be cleaned up and out of the church by 9:00 pm.