Help! I Can’t Log-In!
This is the first of two tips about the Member Login webpage and it’s contents. Today’s tip includes getting an account for access and logging in to the Member Login webpage. Please click continue for step-by-step instructions.
Did you know a Member Login and staff approval are required to access the EUMC Member Directory, EUMC Request Forms, and other not-for-public viewing content? By having content that is visible only to those who have a login, content is safer and cannot be viewed by everyone on the planet. This is a good, no, this is a great thing! So,to get started.
- At the Edmondsumc.org home page, please Hover or Click the Our Church to view a drop down menu list of webpage choices.
- Click Member Login at the end of the drop down menu list.
Got an Account or Need a New Account?
- If new to EUMC or a member who has not accessed the new EUMC Website Member Login webpage, please scroll down the page until seeing on the left, Don’t Have an Account.
- Click Don’t Have an Account and complete all required form information identified by an * (asterisk), then, to the right of the word Captcha, click inside the square box to indicate “I’m not a robot.”
- Click the Register button.
- Once the email is received you are ready to login!
Logging in to the Member Login webpage:
- At the Member Login webpage.
- Enter your User Name in the highlighted box to the right.
- Tab and enter your Password in highlighted box to the right.
- Click inside the square box next to Remember Me only if you do not want to enter your Username and Password each time you login; otherwise, leave the box blank.
- Click the black Log In button.
Next week’s eNews Website Tip will list the content found on the Member Login webpage.