After School Activity Leader
Fun part-time, possibly full time position working with elementary age children in the after school program M-F from 2-6pm and additional hours on non-school or early dismissal days. The position starts the last week of August.
- Compensation that is competitive and will be determined based on experience & education
- Paid training, in-service days and educational scholarships
- Generous paid time off (sick, vacation, & holidays)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Accident Insurance available to employees working 30 hours or more
- A positive place to work!
QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires a warm, relational and outgoing disposition; knowledge and understanding of developmental stages of children and best practices in School Age childcare, ability to independently manage a classroom; strong organizational & communication skills (verbal & written). Must have the ability to build positive relationships with families, children and other staff; and to plan and implement fun and engaging activities. We WILL train the right person!
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum requirement is a High School diploma, an Associate’s Degree in ECE or a CDA is preferred. Previous experience with elementary school age children is a plus.
or drop-off/mail your application to:
c/o The Children's Center
828 Caspers Street
Edmonds, WA 98020
Deadline for applications is August 22nd.